Thursday, September 22, 2011



Check out another product story from one of our distributors..


Ocular Defense is my hero! Before starting on Herbalife a year ago, I was having serious problems with my eyes and light sensitivity. My eyes were so sensitive to light that I was having to wear transitional lenses, plus clip-on sunglasses plus wrap-around sunglasses just so I could drive to and from work every day and sometimes I still had to pull off the road because I just couldn't see to drive. I have Macular Degenerative in my family and I was really worried about it. My eye doctor said he did see things going on with my eyes that we needed to watch, but he offered no solution to my light sensitivity issues. As I started my new Herbalife business I began to try different products, one of which was Ocular Defense. I thought what the heck, it can't hurt, right? Then, within the next couple of weeks I was out driving and realized that I had not put on all my sunglasses, and now, after nearly a year, I have had zero problems with my eyes. How awesome is that?? I just love Herbalife! (Btw, I do have a pair of wrap-around sunglasses for sale if anybody's in the market for them.;))



Get your own results....www.HerbalHealthDirect.com/jane


 

No comments:

Post a Comment