Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Herbalife Products really work!!!

Just wanted to share this story from another distributor...Herbalife products are amazing!!!


 


 "The power of the Herbalife products are amazing. My mom has been taking the Herbalife Healthy meal shakes, Herbal Lemon tea, Herbal Lifeline and Joint Support daily for 18 months. She has lost 50 pounds and her arthritis in her hands and feet has been pain free which has allowed her to increase her exercise and dancing activities. She just arrived for a month visit and because of her great results everyone she visits with wants what she has. In 5 days she has referred 2 new customers and 3 new weight loss challenge participants to me. My mom looks incredible."


Check out my website www.HerbalHealthDirect.com/jane


or call me at 1-888-257-4185 (leave a message)

No comments:

Post a Comment