Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Outed from Sheila Jacobs 4/20/2011


  The following is a quote from an e-mail I received from one of my supervisors, Kevin VanHoosen regarding Herbalife products which he and his wife, Valerie, have been using for just a few weeks.He writes, "I have lost 23 pounds and reduced my daly insulin from 400 units per day to 100 units. Valerie has lost 13 pounds. At this rate we are looking at reaching our goal weights by this summer. (We had originally thought that next Christmas was barely reachable) We are accomplishing with Herbalife what it took bariatric surgery for my sister to do. This stuff is FABULOUS!!" Kevin, what a wonderful testimony! It's very encouraging to anyone wanting to lose weight. Thank you so much!



Let me hlep you reach the same goals.


www.HerbalHealthDirect.com/jane


www.JaneBitton@theonlinebusiness.com


1-888-257-4185

No comments:

Post a Comment