Friday, March 4, 2011

Aching joints and back

 The last several years I have suffered at night especially with pains down my legs to the point that I would wake up and not be able to go back to sleep. The pain also appeared while driving long distances, or even sitting through a movie..I was never diagnosed with anything but have received therapy on my back which didn't really help much. When I became an Herbalife Distributor, and found Joint Support, and heard the testimonies from some of our other distributors, I decided to try it. And it is fantastic!!!, I no longer wake up with pains at night..I can sleep the whole night with no pain!!!. Sitting for long periods is no longer the dreaded situation it was before, though I still like to stop and get up and stretch after a while...but just the relief from not having pain is such a burden lifted.


So, everybody out there, who suffer from any joint pain...try JOINT SUPPORT from Herbalife. Check it out at www.HerbalHealthDirect.com/jane


or call me at 1-888-257-4185

No comments:

Post a Comment